Talent Acquisition Specialist – Portuguese Speaking in Various, Mozambique
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Our Talent Acquisition team is at the heart of our ability to attract and hire the very best talent available to drive our continued growth. As a result of our strategic recruitment planning, business focus and increasing regional growth we are seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the delivery of our recruitment needs and day to day recruitment activities.
- You will support recruitment for Southern Africa to deliver high quality external talent for GE businesses based on planned hires and increasing business growth.
- Manage the whole recruiting process from sourcing, screening, interviewing to offer.
- Act as a coordinator for internal and external candidates regarding interview scheduling, feedback collection and communication with the candidates during the on-boarding process.
- Implement innovative and effective sourcing strategies that are timely and cost effectively to meet the hiring needs of a specific region
- Develop strong working relationships with recruiting sources and contacts. Build up talent pools for business needs. Keep long-term relationships with the potential candidates.
- Provide outstanding candidate care, nurturing candidates through the recruitment process
- Deliver outstanding client service, regularly communicating with and managing expectations of line managers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers to ensure they supply quality candidates to the business
- Drive world-class selection processes to identify and hire the best candidates
- Make follow-ups with interview panels to ensure timely closure of open positions
- Be able to take initiative in sourcing best candidates
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience. Fluent Portuguese and English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and execute on assigned projects.
- Experience in Recruitment in the region and in entering new countries
- Demonstrated ability to proactively interact and consult at different levels in the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- High energy level with strong customer service mindset & can-do attitude
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Process and compliance focused
- Agility to adapt in a continuously changing business environment
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
- Familiarity with recruitment management systems such as Taleo or Brassring
- Experience in both agency or Corporate Recruitment
- Knowledge & expertise on local Labor Law & prevailing HR practices
- Project management skills
- Flexibility, with a positive attitude to change
- Highly organized and able to take ownership
- Wanting to work in a dynamic environment
Locations: Mozambique, South Africa; Maputo, Johannesburg